Scraps of Geeky Stuff about Writing, Science and Technology that I come across...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ahhh! I started a blog!

Hey Everyone,

So I decided to start a blog. Why? Mainly because I am trying to get into writing and lots of people told me it'd be a good thing to start. Also, I'm sure the practice can't hurt.

I've racked my brain for about a year trying to think of something to write about on one of these things. Hell, I can barely manage to post things on Facebook. After a while though did get an idea. For my writing I'm always fishing for ideas. Looking up new gizmo's or odd discoveries on the internet and I think I come across a lot of interesting stuff. So I figured, why not just share that?

As I write this I'm thinking that I'll try to post something I find each day. We'll see how long I can keep that up. Knowing me, I'll probably come no where near that goal (I'm no Howard Taylor after all!)

Hopefully the stuff I post will at least be mildly interesting. Most of it will just be stuff that gets posted all over the internet in other places, but this will be the stuff I find most interesting and most will be things that probably have given me an idea or two for stories in the future. I know I have a lot more ideas for stories than I'll ever be able to write.

Have fun.

1 comment:

  1. I dig your bookshelf Gadget. What are some books you hated, and why?

    ReplyDelete